While all employees n manager were very nice, they suck at pest control.We had a huge citrus rat and they came n set a few traps n said they would be back in a few days, so to make a long story short, they never followed through, when they set a time n day to come, they never showed up n never called to say they werent coming.

This happened 3 times.

After a month the rat still wasnt caught, so fot the cost of $400 i had a rat a month later costing me $ cause of all the food n stuff it got into and *** n pea everywhere.Finally i talked to a manager and he agreed that they totally did not take care of me and gave me a refund, i was suppose to get it in 6 to 8 weeks, aftrr 8 werks i call n they tell me it was never sent to there main office and i had towait another 4 weeks.i finally got the money back but really even though everyone was nice the have no follow through, they dont honor there appointments or anything they say they r gonna di.

Review about: Orkin Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more