Resolved
2.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 01, 2016

Spoke to manager and he has agreed to cancel the contracts with no money owed from us.

Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2016

We had a rep come out for termites, mice, ants,spiders, and bees.The rep told me I could take back all the poison I bought at Menards because I would not need them anymore.

Our home and yard would be pest free. Have been told after we signed a year contract that they don't treat the yard ONLY the house. The guy came out and told me they can't spray the entire house arbitrarily. We were told the termite traps would be checked once every month and their worker says once a year.

They misrepresent themselves and we will NOT keep them!Orkin is a bad company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user79342350 stated that there is a room for improvement of results. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "misrepresented" of orkin pest control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1236. Orkin needs to "i want the contract cancelled with no more money owed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned orkin pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Orkin.

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments

Same thing in North Carolina...I was told exact same lies, and from what I'm reading on this site, Orkin lies and cheats people nationwide every day. Claim they call and knock on doors, but phone records and security cameras determine that's a lie. Wish I had never done business with this company and can't get out of contract even though they are not providing the service I'm paying for