Minneapolis, Minnesota

Had a very bad experience witj orkin elk Grove Village IL service.Not at all professional.

Related: Orkin for Mice??? Ha!! Don't waste your money!

The manager was not helpful at all rather in support of the shoddy work done by their technician. The manager had no intention of solving the concern. I feel totally cheated. Will not recommend this location to anyone.

The two very prominent hole from where the mouse could come in was not pointed by the technician. When i called the manager of the location he was very clear in his answer" this is what you can expect from tue technician on his first visit" . My question: why do the company charge so big money for the first visit then? Where is the promise on the advertment that the next visit is free if any problem is found?.

Why they change their tone of talk and attitude once money is paid to them?. The manager of this location was not at all professional. Unlike other time, this time this particular location had taken the money in advance.

Waste of time and money.Very disappointed and will not recommend to anyone, specially the location of elk Grove Village IL.

Review about: Orkin Mouse Pest Control.

1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Orkin Mouse Pest Control
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.