2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Very bad service.Not satisfied at all.

The service was provided by the elk Grove Village office of orkin. When i called the manager with my concerns, the manager ( not mentioning his name) came in support of the technician who hardly put 15 minutes for the inspection and told me this is what you can expect in the first visit. They could fimd atleat two or three possibleways for the mouse to enter the house. The advertisement day they will come again if there is any trouble but it is all false promise.

The manager for this particular location was very firm that this is the max you could expect from us.

Waste of money.Absolutely not satisfied and feel cheated.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Orkin. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Orkin to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Orkin and orkin customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1209174

Not satisfied with orkin elk Grove Village service and their customer support and their manager not at all friendly nor willing to listen to the customer complaints. Very much disappointed with the service and attitude of this particular location. Can't say of orkin as a whole.

to Anonymous #1302658

Same thing in North Carolina and from what I'm reading on this site, Orkin lies and cheats people nationwide every day.Claim they call and knock on doors, but phone records and security cameras determine that's a lie.

Wish I had never done business with this company and can't get out of contract even though they are not providing the service I'm paying for.Isn't this illegal???