Mankato, Minnesota

I signed a year contract with Orkin and got the first spray of insecticide in the house.Three months later I got a sign on the door saying they had been there and was sorry that they missed me!

I again made a payment and called to set up time for them to come. They never showed up, but they said they called me and said they weren't coming. I never received a call from service man. When I called and talked to manager he gave me the run around that I was called and his service man would not lie about the call.

He said he serviced the outside of my house which is something I did not agree on!! This company is keeping my payment because they said they serviced the outside of the house. I have had nothing but run arounds with customer service.

They have lied to me over and over!!Would not recommend Orkin!!

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Orkin Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion