Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I signed a year contract with Orkin and got the first spray of insecticide in the house.Three months later I got a sign on the door saying they had been there and was sorry that they missed me!

I again made a payment and called to set up time for them to come. They never showed up, but they said they called me and said they weren't coming. I never received a call from service man. When I called and talked to manager he gave me the run around that I was called and his service man would not lie about the call.

He said he serviced the outside of my house which is something I did not agree on!! This company is keeping my payment because they said they serviced the outside of the house. I have had nothing but run arounds with customer service.

They have lied to me over and over!!Would not recommend Orkin!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Orkin. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Orkin to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Orkin and orkin customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments