Featured Not resolved
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Orkin was scheduled to come March 7th.On my way from a doctor's appointment for an ankle injury I noticed their truck in front of my place.

I approached the truck to just to know how long before I can enter my place or any suggestions the guy may have. As soon as he saw my he started waiving me away like I was pandering. When he saw I want leaving he rolled his window down slightly. I told him my apartment, and asked if he was done already or still needed to work.

He said "you can't go in for another 2 hours, I gotta go I'm busy right now", then rolled his window up as I watched him. Orkin may be the only pest control in the world, but using their services is one I will never do, nor recommend to anyone. There are some people who just are not deserving of their job. This guy definitely is one of them.

This guy also waited at least another 30 minutes after the attitude milking the clock before driving off.

No telling how long he was there before I came asking.Total unsat.

Review about: Orkin Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1302520

Milking the clock lol. None of your business how long he sat there or what he was doing. AS for waving you away, they probably have a policy against making deals outside the store so they do not talk to anyone who comes to their vehicle to avoid the chance of being asked.

You sound like a busybody.