A new customer to Orkin, called made an appointment between 4pm - 6pm.I called at 5:00 to make sure I was still on schedule, called again at 5:35 to make sure again, customer service supposely called tech, and stated he was running late but would be there.

6:30 no tech, no phone call. Called the office again, office closed spoke with customer care whom I asked to notate my account of these problems. Next day called to complain, spoke with Gwen one of the mamager who said she called me at 2:00 to cancel which didn't happen, then she transfer me to Rodney another Service Manager who gave me his word that Orkin would be there today and they would give me an additional fifty off to keep me as a customer. Then he called back five minutes later to say he couldn't give me the fifty dollars because they had already given me a discount, but your word is your bond, so he said.

ORKIN SUCKS take responsiblity for you mistakes and be a Business and take ownership, Your word is your Bond and your customer servicve is your money maker, what poor poor service.

Shame on you Orkin, You are the Pest that need controlling.I would never recommend them to my friends or family, can't trust their word.

Review about: Orkin Account.

Had an Experience with Orkin?

Comments

Stay local.AT least those local guys care.

Sooo glad that Orkin never hired me. Guess thats cause I am a female even though I have many years in the pc field!!

:) Is there a smiley face that I can use as a middle finger?Cause I would insert it here, and flip it at Orkin!

THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM THEY DO NOT CALL, THEY DO NOT SHOW UP AND THEY DO NOT KEEP THEIR PROMISES.THEY ARE LIARS AND UNTRUSTWORTHY.

I PAID THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR BRAND AND FELT I COULD TRUST THEM....THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

DO NOT SPEND ONE CENT...YOU WILL AS I HAVE REGRET IT IF YOU DO.BEWARE.