Orkin Customer Service
Service tech, Friendly, Technicians, Pest control service providers are great
Customer service, Hate it, Bill even when no service given, Working for orkin, Tech
Orkin is a wholly owned subsidiary. The company is owned and operated by Rollins, Inc. The company was founded in 1901 by Otto Orkin when he was just fourteen. Orkin specializes in providing pest control services. The company focuses on extermination of destructive insects or other animals that attacks crops, food, livestock, etc. At the present time, the company has more than four hundred locations all over the United States and Canada. Orkin is considered to be one of the leading companies in the industry. The company offers a number of franchise opportunities.
Orkin serves millions of residential and commercial customers.
Orkin is ranked 171 out of 2159 in Household Services category
Where Reviews Came From
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- South Bend, Indiana, United States
- Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Suffolk, Virginia, United States
- Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Orkin to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future