1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I live in Mason, OH (Just north of Cincinnati) and had an inspection perform inside and out approximately 2 weeks ago. The Orkin office in Lebanon found mice activity in my crawl spaces and attics (I have a tri-level).

After hearing their sales pitch for what was to be done (One attic needed to have all insulation removed, holes plugged, sanitized, and insulation blown back in, other attic needed some little attention and additional insulation, crawl space needed to have all new insulation as it was being lived in by mice), my wife and I knew these were the case before we called and we agreed to have this done. This was said to take two days (02/09 - 02/10). The problems started when the crew came late both days, didn't have their tools or needed supplies, asked to borrow items from me, and then on the second day with the work only half finished, said they had to leave early because someone had to be in Louisvillle 4.5 hours from that time. I called their branch manager who gave excuse after excuse, saying he would make things right repeatedly and could get someone out on 02/17 and stated I'll have to get back with him.

My wife calls back a day later and he said he already booked that day and then it's now 02/22!!! I then called Rollins (Orkin's Parent Company) and demanded action. It was more of the same from their regional manager and they would not move it up and only offered to knock $500 off. This was a job costing thousands of dollars so that was not going to make for me.

So I told them to pack up their supplies that were stored in my crawl space and prorate the work already done. I am also changing my termite services to another company when the contract expires or possibly sooner.

I have never ever seen such unprofessionalism and lack of priority for existing jobs. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Orkin: I took a chance knowing they had terrible customer service and I got burned.

Review about: Orkin Mouse Pest Control.

Comments